Monday, February 13, 2012

Holiday of Love

Less than 12 hours will be Valentines Day! :) Valentines is my top favortie holiday. Alot of people asks, "Is it because boys give you gifts?" No. That's not why. It's my favorite because love is in the air. Sooo, it's just another day, and you should already treat your significant other special every single day and not just because you're suppose too. I love when Valentine rolls around. Anywhere you go, you see red, pink, flowers, CHOCOLATE! :) People are relaxed and happy, - well, maybe not much the guys because they're stressed about the whole day. You see couples being just absolutly into each other and being all mushy. PDA will be exposed, but in a good way. Couples holding hands, hugging, kisses on the cheek, it's too cute.

Well there ya have it, why I like Valentines day. It will be amazing this year. I just know it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment