Alright...it's been a while since I've blogged. I've been quite busy. School started again so that's taking some time, work? Well, let's just say, more responsibilities...which is a good thing. If only you knew why I said that. Lol.
I am currently on this phase of obsessing over minions. They are just too dang cute!!
My 21st Birthday wasn't too shabby. On the actual day, I had class. :( LAME. But I went out for sushi and ice cream afterwards with awesome people. Then on the weekend, my family took me out to Market Street Grill for dinner and we went bowling afterwards. It was pretty darn good.
I still haven't made it out the the DMV to get a new license yet...so that's a bummer.
I met three adorable kiddos a few weeks ago and I'm so attached to them...
I've made some big decisions recently, and I can happily say that I'm happy with my life right now.
I really want the new iPhone 5S....
I really have nothing else to say....lol.
Until next time, have a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment