Finals week is finally here. You have no idea how long I wanted this week to come. Spring semester was probably the hardest semester I have ever had. I can't wait to enjoy the summer off and soak up some sun - even though I still have work. I seriously was considering taking some classes during Summer. Boy, good thing I didn't. On April 30th will be my very last day of school. Whoo, except, I have a Math final, Customer Service final, annnd a few projects due...let me show you:
I recently bought new running shoes. I'll be doing a 5k next weekend and then a 10k dirty dash on June 2nd. I literally called and went every where just finding the right size for my shoes. After 5 different places, I found one. I got overly excited that I left class a little early to go pick them up, annnnd it was a far drive from where school was (Gateway) but I didn't care. I just wanted my shoes. Let me brag. :)
Getting back into shape, studying my heart out for finals, and prepping for SUMMER VACATION! :)
Until next time, adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment