Wednesday, July 2, 2014

6 Months Late.

It's been a few minutes... hasn't it? A lot has happened since October. I'll fill ya in. :)

      Warning, there will be a lot of photos... :)


November:  
  • I moved out!!! Decided it was time to get out of the nest and become more independant - and of course, an adult. I live in Daybreak, and I love it!! 
Mine is the yellow one. :)
December:

  • I went to the Jon Schmidt Christmas Concert. (I didn't really take any pictures of the concert. Only video but this was taken there...)

  • I also went ice fishing at Rockport.



February:
  • Went to San Diego, Sea World, La Jolla Beach and even my first bar.
    He's smiling. :)









March:
  • Started a new position at work.
  • Got a part time job at RC Willey in the "Get Connected" area (aka, Small Electronics) 
  • I met GORDON HAYWARD!!!!!!! Again, let me repeat that, Gordon Hayward. <3 <3 For those who don't know me, I am OBSESSED. He is super duper nice and such a hottie :) 

April:
  • I got a dog! Her name is Mila. She is my fur-baby. She also has a Instagram, @_mila_bear



May:
  • I got my first flat tire. That was fun...good thing the BF saved me. :)

  • I started to do Jamberry Nails. I thought this would be perfect for me because I LOVE doing nails. There is hardly ever a day that I don't have nail polish on. Jamberry Nails are vinyl stickers. You heat them up with a heater or blow dryer and stick them to your nails. Viola! They last up to 2-3 weeks and they aren't damaging to your nails as like a gel manicure would. So far...I SUCK. I think not only because I started at the end of May but June was a bit hectic for me as you will see later in this blog. So please help a girl out? Visit my website: http://samanthatek.jamberrynails.net/
    • If you are interested or have any questions, contact me through: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or text me. I will be happy to answer them. Oh, and I can give you some samples to try out before you buy them :) 
      Here was one of the styles I used. :) 
June:
  • My little big brother graduated from high school!! Whoo hoo!! 

  • I went to the zoo.



  • This month was a rollercoaster. My grandma has been in and out of the hospital for awhile.  Many times a month after my grandpa passed. On June 16th, 2014 at 5:40pm, she passed away peacefully, surrounded by her family. I didn't take it as hard as I thought I would because I knew she has been ready to go. I was honestly happy for her. She missed my grandpa a lot, and she was suffering with pneumonia, asthma, and chronic lung disease and it was only getting worse. I miss her very much but I know she is watching over me.
  • I quit my part time job at the "Willey". Even though it was less than 3 months, I am going to miss it. I established many close friendships. Got to experience what retail life is, learned more people skills, learned about the latest technologies. Would I recommend anyone to work for RC Willey? Sure, only if it was your first job ever or just need a job that is pretty chill but we could talk on the side and I'll give you my thoughts. I left for many reasons, but I won't go into that. Ain't nobody got time fo' that! 
  • I went to a family BBQ in honor of my grandparents and Taylorsville Dayzz. 



In case you are all wondering, yes, I'm still addicted to Starbucks. Surprise, surprise. But there is a new place that just opened in Sandy called, "The Orange Peel". They sell super healthy smoothies, bubble tea and bubble smoothies. It is freaking BOMB.com. I've gone 4 times already and they've been opened since June 16th. Ya'll should go try it. Did I mention that they are vegan free? :)


Well, that pretty much summed up what all has happened since my last blog. 

Oh, and I changed my blog name from "Soundtrack of My Life" to "Simply, Sam"

No comments:

Post a Comment