Sunday, February 10, 2013

Where We Used To Run

Hey, it's been a year. Literally! Haha jk, I like to think I'm funny sometimes. Happy New Years! (Chinese New Years, that is. ;) )

Here's an update....again.

I've been super busy with work and school that I don't have time to blog. I'm currently taking 3 classes; Math, English annnnnnd.......... ORCHESTRA! Yup, Orchestra and not only is it just "orchestra class", it's the symphony. :) For those who know me since elementary, music was my passion. All I ever wanted was anything involved with music. Ever since I graduated, my passion slowly dropped. I got a job, I'm starting my life basically all over. Growing up is what they call it. I stopped playing my violin. When Spring 2013 registrations came, I decided it's time to go back into what I use to love and ever since school started, I am in love all over again. Although practice is crazy long hours through the night. It's worth it. Our first concert is coming up and I am stoked. 

Anyways...my cheeks are finally fully recovered and I no longer look like a chipmunk. 

I've fallen in love with beauty and fashion. I re-amped my room. I now have a vanity for all my makeup. 

My view of life is completely different from 3 years ago. 

That should be good for now. I promise I'll post more.

Oh. And before you leave this, you must check out this song. It's been on my top 10 this year. 

Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment