Monday, December 17, 2012

Update This, Update That.

I just suck at blogging. Period.
Here's an update.


  • I am done with school. Whoo! Although my math final didn't go too well...I better pass. If not, I WILL cry. Chemistry went by like a breeze. Passed with an A!! :)

  • I received a call a few days ago. Guess who it was? The director of the Utah Symphony. Thank you Mrs. Patton for the recommendation. :) It was truly a surprise. I really was not expecting this. 

  • I went overboard this Christmas. But I got things mainly for my mom. She deserves it. But, no more spending for Sam the rest of the year.

  • I miss my bestfriend. Wish she lived up here so she'd be closer so we can do things. But then again, she's closer to me now where she's living...LOL. 

  • I've lost respect for a few friends. They back-stabbed, manipulated, start rumors and even try to ruin my personal relationship.

I am going to make a commitment that I will blog 1-2 times a week. :)


1 comment: