Saturday, December 22, 2012

Chipmunk For Days

After two years of waiting, I finally got my wisdom teeth taken out. I was really really nervous. A friend of mine sent me a few youtube links of people waking up out of the anesthesia. They were all so funny!

As I was walking in the doctors office, my heart started to beat fast and I couldn't keep still. They brought me in, gave me a blanket, hooked me to IV. The IV part was probably the most painful thing. She couldn't get it to stay in my vein so when she pulled it out, I lost a lot of blood. Then she poked me a second time in a different spot. The doctor came in and asked my name and birthday. He said let's get you some medicine. He left and I looked up at the nurse and she was smiling holding water. And that's all I remember. I woke up in a different location and chair. I wasn't sure how I got there.

Here's the cute ice pack they gave me :)




and this is what I look like right now. I have fatter chipmunk cheeks :( 
(excuse the face. I am in pain and no makeup.)


No comments:

Post a Comment